Creating a landing page on your website for your Customer Adviosry Board (CAB) is a…
Business is personal. Now more than ever it’s imperative to build deeper relationships with your best customers. It’s well known that your top 20% of clients typically generate 80% of your revenue. Engaging key decision makers in these accounts through a Client Advisory Council or board will deliver:
- Early warnings of shifts in customer needs and emerging opportunities (Market Research)
- New Product Development feedback (Innovation)
- Reduce customer attrition and churn, especially among Customer Advisory Board members (Customer Loyalty)
- Advice on approaching and appealing to similar customers, including referrals (Sales)
- Intelligence on competitor’s tactics and strategies – what’s working and what’s not (Market Intelligence)
- A Customer Advisory Board can drive significant new revenue if managed effectively!