Creating a landing page on your website for your Customer Adviosry Board (CAB) is a…
Answers to the following questions can be achieved by a well-directed, well-planned and well-executed Customer Advisory Board:
- Is our company moving in the right direction and is our value proposition one that is in alignment with the needs of our customers?
- Are our products and services providing value to our customers and how can we increase that value?
- Where are there other opportunities that we have not yet explored? How do these opportunities resonate with our customers?
- What are the industry trends and drivers that are impacting our customers?
- How do we maximize our partner relationships and where are there additional opportunities to collaborate?
- How can we facilitate peer-to-peer engagement amongst our key customers to provide additional value to them?
- How well are we doing with regard to customer service, product innovation, messaging, pricing models, etc.?