Share best practices among Customer Advisory Board practitioners internationally
Match companies embarking on Customer Advisory Council's with Customer Advisory experts & facilitators
Promote Customer Advisory Boards as a proven method for increasing sales, customer loyalty and driving innovation in organizations worldwide
Learn from the Industry Experts:
DEFINITION: What is a Customer Advisory Board?
A Customer Advisory Board (CAB), also known as a Client Advisory Council, is a B2B sales & marketing program. The program involves regularly convening a small group of influential customers who have a vested interest in helping to shape the host company’s strategy. A well-designed customer advisory board will provide a forum for peer networking while enabling all members to develop solutions to grow their businesses.
Why create a Customer Advisory Board?
Business is personal. Now more than ever it's imperative to build deeper relationships with your best customers. It's well known that your top 20% of clients typically generate 80% of your revenue. Engaging key decision makers in these accounts through a Client Advisory Council or board will deliver:
• Early warnings of shifts in customer needs and emerging opportunities (Market Research)
• New Product Development feedback (Innovation)
• Reduce customer attrition and churn, especially among Customer Advisory Board members (Customer Loyalty)
• Advice on approaching and appealing to similar customers, including referrals (Sales)
• Intelligence on competitor's tactics and strategies - what’s working and what’s not (Market Intelligence)
• A Customer Advisory Board can drive significant new revenue if managed effectively!
Since our founding in 2009, the Customer Advisory Board .org has grown to over 500 members representing 32% of Fortune 1000 corporations. Our annual conference is a great place to share and learn best practices.
We are the ONLY industry association worldwide focused on Customer Advisory Board success. If your organization has a Customer Advisory Board program or is evaluating the benefits of creating one, we encourage you to join our community to accelerate your plans. Purchase Membership here.