We attended a Customer Advisory Board roundtable meeting with fellow CAB.org members, all program managers…
WEBINAR on Virtual Customer Advisory Board meetings
During this unprecedented and uncertain time of coronavirus, many upcoming CAB in-person meetings have been cancelled—or postponed to the fall. Instead of waiting till the fall, a viable alternative is to host the meeting online.To get the most out of your online advisory board meetings, we’ll share best practices and tips from Ignite Advisory Group, based on their experience managing CAB engagements for leading B2B companies—including facilitating online meetings throughout the year.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to best prepare for the virtual meeting
- How to engage CAB members on virtual meetings—and encourage everyone to speak up
- The ideal flow for a virtual meeting—and what not to do
- Facilitation techniques to use at the beginning, middle, and end of the online meeting
- How to measure the effectiveness of online CAB meetings
Please register at this link, we look forward to seeing you there!