- This website uses Google Analytics™: Briefly, this website uses 3rd party tracking via Google Analytics™ to anonymously see how many people visit, what pages they look at, and whether or not the user engages in contacting me via the Contact or the Request a Quote pages. All of this data collected via Google Anlaytics™ is anonymous and in no way personally identifiable to you, the user.
- Collection of Personal Information: When you submit any information to this web site, you understand and agree that CustomerAdvisoryBoard.org, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and trusted vendors may transfer, store, and process your customer profile.
- CustomerAdvisoryBoard.org collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select, e.g. processing your request for a quote.
- Data Retention & Storage Period: Data submitted to CustomerAdvisoryBoard.org is typically stored for less than one year; if we engage in a business relationship the data is stored for the duration of the relationship, plus five years’ time.
- While CustomerAdvisoryBoard.org uses our web servers to automatically log the IP/Internet address of your computer, this information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided CustomerAdvisoryBoard.org with personal information.
Updating or Removing Personal Data
If you have submitted personal information to CustomerAdvisoryBoard.org, you have the right to request an edit, update, or the removal of your personal information. To do so, please contact CustomerAdvisoryBoard.org via email on our Contact Page.