Designing and running a world-class Client Advisory Council requires continuous activity throughout the year. Our members report that their top 6 challenges are:
- Getting the right members: Recruiting the right executives from the customer base is no easy task. Have you developed an effective plan and communication program to recruit and keep the right members?
- Having the right conversations: How are you organizing your agenda to make sure you get the most from the limited conversation time you have available?
- Providing enough value: What are you doing to make sure members receive as much tangible value from their participation as you receive?
- Capturing strategic insight: How are you organized to make sure you can separate the truly important from the merely interesting and useful insights?
- Leveraging insight and relationships: Do you have an effective process in place to leverage what you accomplished with board members across your organization and track progress?
- Measuring impact: How can you be sure you’re getting a real return on the time and resources invested? Do you have appropriate metrics and an effective measurement system in place?